The candidates will support the Department’s financial statement preparation, which starts in June and ends mid-October.
The work is very time sensitive and requires high a level of organization. The ideal candidates are required to have the following:
- Extensive use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Pro and SharePoint
- Ability to prepare reports, create materials and maintain appropriate electronic filing system with various Microsoft products
- Able to attend meetings and take detailed minutes as requested
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and is highly organized
- Required to work three days a week full time ( 7.5 hours per day).