Founded by a student entrepreneur, Phinaz Media Group is fast-growing financial publishing and fintech venture, and we want to add energetic, driven, industrious, and resourceful team members to help us scale. The person in this position will be involved from the bottom-up in a multi-million dollar company experiencing high double-digit annual growth.
Who We Are
Phinaz is the online alternative to traditional financial advisors by empowering individual investors to take control of their finances, whether they are researching their next trade or seeking to boost their income in retirement. We are a small team bringing exciting and valuable media content to investors across the globe. We partner with expert traders, investors, and educators to publish paid programs, masterclasses, live events, and fintech aplications. Phinaz is over 20 years old, but we’re still growing like a start-up! More information about the company and our services can be found at our publishing site – InvestorsAlley.com
Who You Are
You are a fast and voracious learner who is naturally curious and enjoys becoming an expert on new topics. You think like an entrepreneur and have lots of ideas with a demonstrable ability to turn those ideas into reality. You focus on bringing solutions to the table rather than simply harping on problems and love to just figure things out. You also think like a marketer and can put yourself into the mind of the customer to understand their needs and wants. You are looking to build a wide range of expertise in marketing and business as a whole and are comfortable wearing a lot of hats. Quite simply, you are a self-motivated person who seeks the rare opportunity to get your hands dirty from Day 1 and support the growth of an entrepreneurial venture. This role is not for you if you’re looking to be told exactly what to do.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be directly involved in the most crucial aspects of running a multi-million dollar business, including growing our user base, building and scaling new products, and managing client and customer relationships. Specific tasks and responsibilities will include:
– Oversee and own online marketing campaigns and strategies with a focus on new subscriber acquisition, revenue, and retention.
– Research and book new media buying opportunities and manage existing purchased media on a variety of mediums, including ad networks, search, social media, display, and email.
– Measure and analyze the performance of existing marketing campaigns, work with copywriters to continually test new creative messaging, and prepare recommendations to senior management.
– Develop monthly media plans allocating budget to scalable channels of free and paid subscriber acquisition. Provide weekly updates to senior management.
– Plan internal promotional schedule for in-house email lists and carry out tests that can be rolled out to purchased media.
– Monitor conversion rates and effectiveness of immediate upsell funnels.
– Review creative, landing pages, sales pages, order forms, and any other marketing assets for all campaigns for accuracy and improvement.
– Develop new and compelling strategies to promote our products and services to potential subscribers.
– Stay up-to-date on competitor launches, promotions, etc to monitor industry trends, suggest product enhancements and identify new areas of opportunity (including product launches).
– Manage advertising client campaigns, suggest ways to improve response, and gather feedback on performance that could help our internal advertisements.
The Additional Benefits
Phinaz offers competitive salary, the ability to work from home/remotely, annual summer and winter company retreats to fun destinations (pre-Covid), and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plans, and a very generous and flexible vacation policy.