Communications Internship (1 opening)
The intern will learn about Pioneer’s communications strategy, including expanding social media presence, e-mail marketing and managing relations with press/media. In addition, the intern will assist with maintaining and improving the Pioneer website. There will be training in e-marketing and opportunities to learn about non-profit marketing strategy more broadly.
The ideal candidate will be a college sophomore, junior or senior in communications, political science, marketing, public policy, economics, communications, media or a related field. Applications from all majors will be accepted, but the following characteristics will help the intern maximize his or her educational experience at Pioneer Institute:
- Proficiency in social media use for promotion purposes;
- Some experience in web design preferred but not necessary;
- High motivation and problem-solving;
- Availability for at least two days a week;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.