Fueled by an innovative drive and a deep understanding of the soil microbiome, Pivot Bio is pioneering, game-changing advances in agriculture. Our first commercial product harnesses the power of naturally occurring microbes to provide nutrients to crops. We are dedicated to providing new sustainable ways for farmers to improve yield as they work to help feed the world’s growing population. Read/Hear more about Pivot Bio on OneZero or CNN.
Position – Legal Intern, Remote Location
We are looking for an intern to join Pivot Bio’s legal department to provide administrative support in the fields of contract administration and intellectual property. This is a remote position.
- Perform research and prepare legal memorandums.
- Research legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with corporate projects and compliance programs.
- Review and assist with preparation of confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
- Assist with intellectual property projects as needed.
- Assist with scheduling meetings for the legal department.
- Perform other related duties, as required.
- Fulfill agreed upon time commitments.
Qualifications and Experience
- Current Law Student in 2nd (2L) or 3rd year (3L).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with internal and external legal professionals, scientific and administrative staff, and senior management.
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with DocuSign a plus.