Who we’re looking for…
Pivot Marketing is looking for a digital marketing rockstar-in-the-making (with an opportunity to grow into a full-time role). The Jr Digital Marketing Associate, you’ll work closely with the Pivot Media team to leverage digital marketing best practices across clients and across digital channels, including, but not limited to, paid search, paid social, search engine optimization, email marketing, website optimizations and more. You’ll also have a hand in helping to grow Pivot Marketing through social media management, blog writing, and website management.
Does this sound like you?
Our ideal candidate is passionate, dynamic and eager. We need someone who is versatile enough to see the big picture, but is also eager to dive headfirst into the details with us. Our dream Jr Digital Marketing Associate will have a solid understanding of digital marketing strategies and a familiarity with digital platforms, but is also willing to learn. More. Everyday. You’ll fit in well with the team if you’ve been known to nerd out over data analytics or if you’ve ever described an excel spreadsheet (or Google sheet) as “a thing of beauty.” We’ll be looking for someone who is intrinsically motivated, has a strong work ethic, and is able to demonstrate an ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines. Most importantly, though, we want our new team member to be genuine, honest, friendly, and have a great sense of humor.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, courses or internships
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in marketing or business)
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Desire to learn the ins and outs of digital marketing platforms including:
Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
Facebook Ads Manager
- Ability to think analytically and come up with “out of the box” solutions
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Stay current with emerging and changing digital marketing trends
Interested in applying? Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.