Through this 24 month rotation program, participants experience technically challenging, hands-on six month rotations in the three core functions of PJM’s ITS Division. This program is designed to build a fundamental understanding of IT infrastructure, application development and business solutions in support of the PJM enterprise with specific emphasis on the areas of System Planning, Operations and Markets Divisions.
Because of COVID-19 this position will be temporarily working from home until a return to campus plan is finalized.
* In the Information Technology space, participants will collaborate with other developers, business analysts, testers, cyber specialists and business subject matter experts to develop new features for PJM’s web applications. While the applications are largely Java-based, you must be able to pick up new technologies quickly, be a strong team player, and rapidly adapt to changing business needs.
* BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
* 0-5 years of experience
* GPA: 3.0 or higher out of 4.0 scale
* Ability to produce high-quality work products with attention to detail
* Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment
* Experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis
* Experience using verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint)
* MBA degree in Business Administration
* Experience with PJM operations, markets, and planning functions
* Experience supporting any of PJM Committees