At Playbook we believe that everyone deserves the ability to get ahead with incredible sports & academic programs. Through our best in class technology and integrated platform services we are revolutionizing the way that sports, education, and activity entrepreneurs launch and manage programs for students and communities across the world.
We have an amazing list of customers and partners including professional sports teams, fortune 500 companies, and 100’s of leading sports and activity organizations across the country. We also have established partnerships with star athletes including Kristaps Porzingis, Didi Gregorius, and over 30 other professional athletes and influencers who embody our values and support our mission.
About the position
The Customer Success Associate will be expected to deliver superior support services to our customers by reinforcing our customers’ success and differentiating us from our competitors. He/she will deliver positive change to improve service levels, increase customer satisfaction, reduce resolution times, and ultimately contribute to increasing customer retention and revenue growth all while having an eye for continuous improvement.
Tasks, Duties, Responsibilities
- Act as the primary point of contact for software clients to ensure that their needs are met in a way that improves client satisfaction.
- Drive customer software engagement and development of power users across customer organizations.
- Implement Customer Success Plans for assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with Playbook sales team to expand customer relationships.
- Onboarding existing clients to the software platform, training them in how to use our program.
- Help ensure smooth operations and customer feedback.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies
- Preferably 2 years of relevant experience in Customer Success, Support or Sales experience.
- Passion for technology and wowing customers.
- Relentless work ethic.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask.
- Ability to think quickly and be creative.
- Confidence to make decisions without supervision.
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Paid Time Off
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Paid Travel Opportunities