About the Role
We are looking for an incredible part-time UX designer who will be working directly with our Director of Marketing and lead UX designer. The UX designer will be responsible for ads, digital marketing, designing, branding, and social media. Must have graphic design experience and be proficient in gimp, photoshop, adobe, and other design tools. We do full-fledged digital marketing over multiple social media platforms. This position will provide a great opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of digital marketing activities. You will be actively working with the head of sales/marketing managing online ad campaigns across all of our marketing channels, helping to analyze performance, and using insights to invent new strategies. You will also assist in marketing and branding concepts and ad copy for digital media content.
Tasks, Duties, Responsibilities
- Create engaging content for our website, presentations, IG, FB, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email Blasts, Blog Posts, and other media channels.
- Translate brand values, creative concepts into groundbreaking visual & functional design solutions that grow the Playbook brand.
- Help to manage graphic design content creation calendars and our team of content creators.
- Edit and revise content to ensure it aligns with our brand voice.
- Work collaboratively across different departments using a wide range of project management tools.
- Employ problem–solving skills and full stack of design solutions to guide projects from start to finish.
- Present your work in person and virtually to our clients and team, pitching new projects and proposals for production.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies
- Online portfolio that demonstrates superior creative thinking and problem-solving skills with both print and digital brand experience
- Mindful of your time, budget, and schedule, you are flexible and willing to put in the time and dedication needed to make each project you work on a success.
- Instincts for building and growing a brand with engaging content.
- Skilled in standard UX software such as photoshop, adobe illustrator, gimp
- Passion for working in the sports business industry
- Drive and passion for learning new skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, self-starter and team player
- Experience using Google Suite & Microsoft Suite