Plentify has launched an exciting new product with broad applicability to energy systems around the world. This internship will take place during a period of rapid growth, providing invaluable experience during a critical time of a technology startup.
The Operations Intern will:
- Define and implement key Standard Operating Procedures for Plentify, for example to ensure smooth deployment of our technology at a customer site, handle customer queries and escalations, upskill and train Plentify’s execution partners (e.g. plumbers and/or electricians)
- Define key operations and customer satisfaction metrics and targets for Plentify to measure and manage against
- Develop and implement processes to source these metrics timeously
- Define and implement standard reports and reporting cycles to create transparency
While this internship is expected to be remote, Plentify will sponsor visas and flights to Cape Town if Covid allows and the candidate is interested. If not, Plentify will sponsor a future trip to Cape Town (along with the rest of the intern class) to experience our city and see the impact of your work. Candidates are encouraged to coordinate with their universities for additional funding (which is often available for internships with social enterprises).
- MBA, Masters in Operations, or similarly relevant qualifications (e.g. Business Process Design) from top-tier school
- 2 years of work experience in a startup, corporate or implementation-focused top tier consultancy (e.g. Accenture), in an operations or process design role
- Analytical, structured and creative problem solver
- Clear communicator by email, slides and verbally