Join the Popular Team!
Founded in 1893, Popular Inc. has been built upon strong institutional values while providing broad financial services within the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean.
We strive to create an extraordinary legacy with a passion for customer service, tremendous dedication to our employees, and strong partnerships in the communities where we reside. Come explore Popular – Our bottom line is you.
ISO Access Management
The ISO Security Administrator assigns and removes access to banking application users according to bank policies and procedures, assists in researching user activities that violate bank policies and maintains documentation related to the administration of applications. (IG&L is an RSA system)
In this position, you will:
- Prepare reports for management to help trend and track key deliverables and risks.
- Recommend solutions to improve management of information for business lines and organization.
- Keep internal customers fully informed regarding all Identity Access Management matters.
- reports, retrieves files and documents in response to audit requests or user access research.
- Act as subject matter expert and provide IAM troubleshooting and other support for software applications managed by Information/Data Security business unit (i.e. FIS)
Administer User Access
- Utilize IG&L (Identity Governance and Lifecycle) system to perform access granting of newly onboarded employees, transfers and access removal for departed employees.
- Daily terminations verification
- Review Office365 persona groups to ensure transferred employees have the correct persona assigned.
- Monitor the transferred employee reviews daily and take action to remove access if there are no approvals with 5 business days.
- Monitor the approvals of all access requests to ensure proper assignment.
- Employee Transfer weekly review in IG&L using HR ZAP transfers reports
- Perform second level support through the IT Support System for users with access related issues, troubleshooting and/or password resets. (Comparable to First, Second and Third Level Technology support)
- Support and troubleshoot calling users with issues related the IG&L application.
- Perform projects and participate in other projects utilizing the Technology Project Management System (TPM) to track and update the projects.
Monitor Application Security
- Perform ongoing monitoring of security performed by administrative support personnel such as reviewing audit logs, access attempts, password changes, use of administrator accounts and other emergency activities
- Review daily security events and activity report highlighting exceptions.
- Participate in establishing and updating procedures for the administration of user application security.
To be considered, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in an Information Technology / Information Security specialty.
- Minimum 1-year Information Security function in a business environment. 2-5 years in the function and knowledge of database administration a plus.
- Minimum 1 year data administration in a business environment. Financial Services industry experience preferred.
- CIAM certification preferred
- Knowledge of banking services, policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance related to area of responsibility (AML/BSA/Information Security, etc).
- Knowledge of system auditing regulations, rules and standards related to information and system security practices.
- Expert-level user of Windows operating systems and Active Directory.O365, Microsoft Exchange Management Console
- Experience with Platform and Application Logging and event correlation.
- Ability to quickly learn and achieve proficiency in new software applications as needed.
- Possible extended hours including weekends.
- Travel between regions/corporate headquarters (including Puerto Rico) occasionally