Potencia located at 574 Boston Ave in Medford, MA is seeking interns with an interest in the field of education and curriculum development. For refugees and immigrants in our communities, survival and practical English is needed. We welcome the submission of resumes from creative and passionate individuals to join us in the summer internship program.
- Task-based curriculum: survival & conversational skills
- Production of videos to complement classes
- Curriculum for online & in-person classes
- Development of tutor training & level assessment
As a member of Potencia’s team, you will have the opportunity to develop innovative ways to improve practical English conversation. You will gain relevant experience applicable to future career aspirations within the education and social impact fields. You will be directly working with the co-founders, which is a great way to learn about start-up operations.
If you are an undergraduate/graduate with a passion for education and civic engagement, demonstrated a strong independent work ethic, and if you want to hone in a tangible business skill via hands-on activities, Potencia is the right place for you. Also, we are willing to work with your university or professors to offer course/internship credit for this opportunity.
• Undergraduate/graduate student interested in a career in education, start-up or nonprofit
• Available at least 10 hours per week for 8 weeks or longer
• Able to work with deadlines and uphold commitments as scheduled
• Ability to work well with others but also is a self-starter and can work independently
• Energetic, motivated, and curious in learning about the start-up environment
Apply today and we will get back to you in 2 business days. Please submit your resume and cover letter, together with relevant works to us through the link we provided.