Potencia located at 574 Boston Ave in Medford, MA is seeking interns with an interest in the field of marketing and civic engagement. We welcome the submission of resumes from creative and passionate individuals to join us in the summer internship program.
As a member of Potencia’s team, you will have the opportunity to assist in the creation of marketing projects, research new marketing opportunities, and gain relevant experience applicable to future career aspirations within the marketing or social impact fields. You will be directly working with our co-founders, which is a great way to learn about start-up operations.
If you are an undergraduate/graduate with a passion for marketing and civic engagement, demonstrated a strong independent work ethic, and if you want to hone in a tangible marketing skill via hands-on activities, Potencia is the right place for you. Also, we are willing to work with your university or professors to offer course/internship credit for this opportunity.
• Undergraduate/graduate student interested in a career in marketing
• Available at least 10 hours per week for 10 weeks or longer
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiar with or willing to learn about digital marketing
• Able to work with deadlines and uphold commitments as scheduled
• Ability to work well with others but also is a self-starter and can work independently in a startup environment
Apply today and we will get back to you in 2 business days. Please submit your resume and cover letter, together with relevant works to us through handshake.