Potencia located at 574 Boston Ave in Medford, MA is seeking interns with an interest in the field of nonprofit business development and outreach. We welcome the submission of resumes from creative and passionate individuals to join us in the summer internship program.
As a member of Potencia’s team, you will have the opportunity to get involved in outreach planning, foster relationships with donors and business partners, sharpen negotiation skills, and gain relevant experience applicable to future career aspirations within the business and social impact fields. You will be directly working with our co-founders, which is a great way to learn about start-up operations.
If you are an undergraduate/graduate with a passion for business development and civic engagement, demonstrated a strong independent work ethic, and if you want to hone in a tangible business skill via hands-on activities, Potencia is the right place for you. Also, we are willing to work with your university or professors to offer course/internship credit for this opportunity.
• Undergraduate/graduate student interested in a career in strategic planning, start-up or nonprofit
• Available at least 10 hours per week for 10 weeks or longer
• Able to work with deadlines and uphold commitments as scheduled
• Ability to work well with others but also is a self-starter and can work independently
• Energetic, motivated, and curious in learning about the start-up environment
Apply today and we will get back to you in 2 business days. Please submit your resume and cover letter, together with relevant works to us through Handshake.