- Design and qualify high voltage power devices for power conversion.
- Evaluate electrical/thermal performance and reliability of power devices as part of Company’s products.
- Assignments will include power device creation, fabrication and full characterization, providing device documentation and technical reports.
- Interact with other departments for best use of Company’s technologies and to support key customer requirements.
- Sound understanding of semiconductor physics
- Proven track record of independently designing and taking into volume fabrication high-voltage semiconductor power switching devices
- Proficiency with TCAD tools and familiar with CADENCE layout and simulation tools
- Hand-on experience with high voltage testing and data acquisition systems
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Education: MS or PHD in Electrical Engineering
We are actively hiring globally so if you have friends in other regions, please ask them to review our company careers page and even if they do not see a relevant open position now, they should register for alerts for future opportunities. Same applies to closed positions: if you would like to be considered for similar future positions, register on our career page.