Test Engineering Manager
- Manage new product test development
- Manage production release process and projects
- Responsible for development of product test plans, schedules, allocation of resources, and project tracking and execution
- Balance New Product Introduction with production and customer support
- BSEE with 10 years of relevant work experience or MSEE with 8 years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience managing a Test Development Team highly desirable
- Strong leadership skills and Project Management expertise
- Knowledgeable in analog, mixed signal, and digital IC test methods and tools.
- Experience in testing switching power management ICs, specifically AC/DC converters, flyback converters
- Solid experience with ETS-88/ETS-364 testers
We are actively hiring globally so if you have friends in other regions, please ask them to review our company careers page and even if they do not see a relevant open position now, they should register for alerts for future opportunities. Same applies to closed positions: if you would like to be considered for similar future positions, register on our career page.