Power Sales Group Inc. is looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our team. In business since 1992, we are a manufacturer’s representative firm specializing in sales of medium-voltage and high-voltage equipment to electric utilities, industrials, and specialized contractors in the Northeastern US. We have an experienced staff of professionals who understand the needs of our customers and the demands of today’s business climate. Our goal is to be the most effective sales organization in our chosen market.
The Sales Support Specialist position involves working closely to support our inside account managers. It is a non-commission position that does not include cold calling. This is a position for someone interested in a long-term career opportunity in an office environment that can work at a fast pace with a dynamic team.
· Enter a heavy volume of orders, acknowledgements, supplemental documents, and invoices into Salesforce.com (CRM).
· Assist our inside account managers in the preparation of quotations, processing of orders, and handling customers issues via phone and email.
· Train to cover Contractor & Industrial inside account manager’s desk in their absence.
· Communicate with manufacturers to obtain information for order process completion.
· Understand the order process and assist with initiatives to improve the process and systems.
- Verify recorded information to ensure accuracy, completeness of data, and identifying potential issues.
· Assist in preparing sales reports.
· Provide a positive service experience for our customers and manufacturers.
- Manage and prioritize emails, office tasks and other duties, as assigned.
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
· Customer service experience is a plus
· Able to multi-task and proactively prioritize
· Acute attention to detail
· Experience working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
· Aptitude for mastering new software applications, such as Salesforce.com
· Strong organizational skills
· Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
· Work seamlessly with team members.
· Great hourly rate
· Significant employer contribution to health insurance
· Paid vacation and holiday
· Casual and dynamic work environment
· Generous 401(k)
· Have an interest in working as part of a team toward the common goal of understanding and meeting the needs of our customers.
· Are confident and take initiative.
· Take ownership for your role in a company and find ways to grow and help the company grow.
· Believe that good relationships are key to good customer service.
Power Sales Group, Inc. would like to meet to you!
Please forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please no telephone calls.