PowerPhyl Media Solutions, a Gaming and Entertainment Media Agency, is looking for an Assistant Media Planner to join our company.
The Assistant Media Planner will be responsible for leading campaign development, activation, and strategy. He/She will work closely with their Director in the development and communication of all strategy while owning tactical execution. In addition, he/she will be responsible for day-to-day campaign management and project management to ensure timely delivery of all tasks and career development.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Advertising; or equivalent work experience
- Proficient MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to meet or exceed expectations
- Super attention to detail and the ability to be nimble, working to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of integrated marketing communications and the digital media landscape
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates initiative/”hunger”
- Collaborative approach/attitude
- Gaming enthusiast a Nice to Have!
- Organize campaign materials and set up ads within the Social Dashboards
- Take full ownership of client accounts and demonstrate competency for responsibilities such as campaign planning, strategy recommendations, budgeting, managing client relationships, etc.
- Play a large role in strategy and recommendations for new campaigns and client media plans
- Analyze reports, and recommend optimizations for improving campaign performance
- Think strategically for the account/client and offer meaningful insights beyond performance reports
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and cross-functional teams to ensure successful campaign delivery
- Responsible for contributing to development of agency level POVs on industry happenings and individual clients
- Maintain professional rapport with sales representatives/media vendors