PQE is a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998. With a network of more than 900 consultants, PQE delivers the highest level of expertise to Life Science customers worldwide and has successfully completed 12,000+ projects for 1,400+ clients. An international group, PQE operates in over forty countries throughout Europe, Asia, and the Americas. PQE offers worldwide coverage with offices and representatives across Europe, North America, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America, in order to better serve these specific local markets. Further information can be found at www.pqegroup.com.
Due to constant growth, PQE is looking for a new Business Development Representative.
- Under the guidance of the Senior Director of Business Development, you will be engaged in sales activities to generate new business through leads, proposals, networks, and related processes.
- Cultivate relationships with prospective clients through remote selling techniques.
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting to result in scheduled meetings with clients in order to understand their needs.
- Present PQE’s services: (1) Data Integrity Assurance, (2) Digital Governance, (3) Qualification & Engineering, (4) Quality Compliance, (5) Regulatory Affairs and (6) Audits
- Develop proposals and work with recruiting to provide resources for projects to close sales.
- Proficient in understanding the life sciences industry, i.e. pharma and medical devices.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize work in a logical and concise manner.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and able to work 40 hours per week.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities, i.e., critical client needs for resources ASAP.
- Effective with written and spoken English at all levels.
- Mastery of MS Office Tools: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Ability to support sales-related conferences to facilitate networking and lead generation.
- Authorized to work in the United States without requirements for sponsorship.
- Flexible to travel as required to meet client engagements.
- Excellent at maintaining relationships with stakeholders and clients at all levels.
- A minimum successful sales track record of 1 to 3 years
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Clean driving record and background check
- Internet-based research skills, i.e., FDA website
In this full-time position, company benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k and PTO. Enhanced plan has provisions for Health & Wellness, EAP and professional development.