Praescient Analytics Finance Intern (Fall 2021)
Clearance: Not Required
Type: 20-40 hours per week
Start Date: August 30, 2021
End Date: December 10, 2021
The Finance Internship is designed for students with a passion and interest in small business finance and payroll systems. Using in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office products, students will gain knowledge and experience multi-organizational bookkeeping, accounts payable, payroll, and data management. This position is ideal for students studying or those aspiring towards a career in finance, business management, business administration, and/or accounting.
Under the guidance of the Senior Controller/Director of Finance you will assist in various administrative task and projects, including but not limited to creating invoices, tracking and reporting expenses, importing bank feeds, payroll preparation, and cash flow projections. At times you will also be required to assist customers with their registration via phone and live chat.
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
- Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for career in global wealth management and financial services.
- Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their teams.
- Perform market research.
- Gain exposure to wealth management business, products, services and clients’ financial needs.
- Assist with HR and recruitment activities when needed.
- High school diploma required. In pursuit of college degree preferable.
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management business.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
- Ability to work on a team.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via Handshake or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please state your availability and preferred start date in your cover letter. Please direct all questions regarding applications to Ellie Kervick at email@example.com.
Positions are filled on a rolling basis. Applications may close prior to August 13th if all positions have been filled.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US Citizenship Required. Praescient Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.