Marketing Intern – Technology Development (January 2021 Part-Time/Summer 2021 Full-Time)
Precision Combustion, Inc. (PCI) has a great internship opportunity for an entrepreneurial marketing student or business development-focused engineer or scientist to support our marketing and business development of new technologies for energy and environmental applications. We’re looking for passion, high quality work, nimble thinking, and the ability to create. This position will begin as a part-time role during the January 2021 school semester (10-20 hours per week) and then will continue into summer 2021 as a full-time internship role. This position is full of challenging and interesting work that will give you a chance to perform and contribute while providing BD support for new high growth potential hardware technologies. Come learn and grow with us while you develop an understanding of innovative new technology development in the clean energy industry!
· Support the Director of Marketing and the Director of Products in advancing new technologies.
· Conduct market research on new product opportunities
· Develop viable value propositions and commercialization plans
· Help upgrade our website
· Support new technology development proposals to government and industry
· Create technology/product Tech Briefs and other marketing materials
· Write effective press releases and drive their spread
· Write and post social media news items highlighting PCI activities and driving response
· Develop new marketing approaches for the virus-challenged world.
· Better learn how to envision and create new business
Qualified candidates will be high achievers working toward a college degree with a major or minor in marketing or equivalent, and ideally the spark and ability to understand physical science and technology. In addition, qualified candidates must have a drive to value creation, possess good verbal and written communication skills, be a self-starter and also take direction well, and thrive in an environment that is technology and opportunity-rich. Website skills a plus.
We’re a 50 employee team developing hardware innovations for energy and environmental challenges. In 2019 we were selected by Marcum and the Connecticut Technology Council as Connecticut’s fastest growing technology firm in the Energy, Environmental and Green Technology sector.
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please note, we are not able to sponsor visas.