Do you consider yourself a self-starter with a real passion for projects involving healthcare? Do you love collaborating, moving the ball forward and rolling up your sleeves? We are growing and seeking a motivated intern with demonstrated interest in healthcare research to join our team. This position will support systematic literature reviews with the goal of providing patients access to innovative treatments for life-altering conditions.
This is a 100% remote internship OR work out of our NYC, Boston, LA, Vancouver or London offices.
As an Intern, you can expect day to day activities to include:
· Conduct background research on diverse healthcare topics
· Support literature reviews, including the screening of studies and extraction of data
· Manage research submissions including preparing documents according to submission guidelines for manuscripts and abstracts; completing online submission forms and managing documentation; formatting submissions to meet all requirements; drafting response letters and reviewing proofs
· Provide administrative support including coordinating project meetings; building project folders; managing project archiving and keeping files organized; assisting with monitoring project team timelines; and tracking deliverables
· Support project meetings by hosting and running meeting web conferences for internal and external meetings; attending meetings to document action items and key takeaways; copy-editing presentation materials
· Contribute to other research tasks as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in any field, and enrolled or recently graduated from postgraduate degree in epidemiology, statistics, public health, social sciences, health economics, library and information sciences, or similar field of study
· Demonstrated interest in healthcare research
· Excellent English language oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a diverse team
· Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
· Strong academic record in current/recent academic program
· Proficiency with business applications (Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook)
For today’s innovators of tomorrow’s cures, PRECISIONheor, part of Precision Medicine Group LLC, has the results-driven scientists, strategists and solutions our client’s need to go from promises to proof, and evidence to access. We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through, and data management. We have locations across the US, as well as Vancouver BC and London.