Are you ready to apply your coding and problem-solving skills to complex business environments?
Founded in 1981, Princeton Consultants blends AI, advanced analytics, software application development, and management consulting for many industry leaders as well as for smaller, fast-growing innovators.
Our 75-person firm employs small, agile teams that work in a collegial environment. Services include custom optimization, business process improvement, systems integration and IT-driven project management. We look for individuals with outstanding academic and business track records and the ability to cultivate advanced technical expertise and deep business intelligence. College degrees in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics and quantitative sciences are preferred.
- Full-time salaried employee
- Year-end bonus
- Other potential bonuses
- Career advancement reviews twice per year
- Small, high-powered work teams
- Assignments sometimes include business travel
- We have offices in Princeton, NJ and Midtown Manhattan
- Company-paid insurance: Health, Life, AD&D, LTD
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Maternity and family leave
- $100 overnight travel bonus
Learn more about our firm at www.princeton.com/join.