ProDIGIQ is a technology company that provides innovative products and services exclusively to the aviation industry, including operations management, safety management, lease management, maintenance management, flight operations, flight scheduling, and gate management. We utilize typical web technologies, but the software we build for our clients are anything but typical. We empower our aviation clients, such as Frontier Airlines, Boeing and George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), to name a few, with powerful, scalable and intuitive software solutions that improve the safety, quality, and efficiency of their operations.
We are looking for Sales and Marketing Associates to join our growing team in Thousand Oaks, California. As a Sales and Marketing Associate, you will possess a deep understanding of our products and engage in all aspects of sales, from lead generation to proposal writing and maintaining client relationships. The position will require travel after six months on the job. The ideal candidates are exceptional professionals who thrive in a client-facing role, have a passion for business development, and have the work ethic necessary to get things done in a fast-paced environment, and can work effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients
- Develop succinct and effective sales pitch
- Generate leads through cold calls and emails
- Follow up with prospects and clients
- Document progress of leads in Zoho (CRM) database
- Explore new business opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Conduct virtual and onsite product demonstrations to prospects
- Assist with drafting proposals
- BA/BS Degree with 3.5 GPA or higher
- Prior experience in software sales and marketing preferred
- Well versed in conducting phone calls to generate new business
- Strong professional and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and develop product knowledge
- Ability to effectively synthesize and communicate product features and benefits
- Must be reliable and flexible
ProDIGIQ fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.