At Prose, we don’t believe in “one-size-fits-most”. We create custom hair care that’s inclusive to all hair types, needs, and preferences. Each of our hair care products is customized to a person’s hair needs based on the results from an online consultation. The individual data is processed through a proprietary algorithm and made-to-order in the Prose lab using natural active ingredients. Marrying emerging technologies with the best in beauty, Prose is truly creating something special.
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and an energetic team that works together to deliver creative solutions that are transforming the way people think about and shop for hair care. We’re looking for talented problem solvers who lead with passion and who face any task with a positive mindset.
We are looking for an Analytics Intern to join our Growth Marketing team in NYC and contribute to our reporting and analytics efforts. You will report directly to the Growth Analytics Manager and work cross-functionally with other teams in the organization (Social Media, Product and Finance).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide daily performance analyses to optimize our marketing investments on Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Build reports on Google Analytics and Google Spreadsheets
- Update our last-click attribution model on Google Analytics
- Maintain and enrich business dashboards on Google Data Studio
- Conduct in-depth data analyses with Excel and SQL
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Marketing/Business or similar
- Excel proficiency (pivot tables, vlookup and sumif) SQL is a plus
- Knowledge or interest for growth marketing concepts and performance indicators (cost per acquisition, conversion rate, lifetime value)
- A fast learner, excited to learn about data analytics in a growing brand who is disrupting an entire industry
Work Setting: Virtual or In-person
Start Date: October 2021 – February 2022