As a Software Developer Intern, you’ll gain first-hand experience creating imaginative solutions for our clients and you’ll see your ideas become reality. At the end of your internship, you’ll be considered for a full-time position that starts upon completion of your degree program. Ready to start your exhilarating career?
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements as well as the development of user stories and estimates
- Design, develop and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Collaborate with experience designers, strategists, client partners and clients on the product
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support the deployment of releases
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software
Your Skills & Experience:
- Software development proficiency in the following, along with supporting math and science skills:
- Platforms including public and private clouds, AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Patterns and frameworks such as DevOps, microservices, APIs, ReactJS, AngularJS, 12-Factor and more
- Data platforms (NoSQL, graph, relational, etc.)
- Prior internship or cooperative education experience in your field of study
- Proven leadership experience and capability, as demonstrated through organizations outside of your core university curriculum
- Experience working on teams to solve problems, as demonstrated through internships, cooperative education and senior-level university projects
- Open-minded, inclusive and appreciative of the views and perspectives of others
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field, and/or equivalent military experience
Benefits of Interning Here:
- Your time is valuable to us. This is a paid internship.
- Development opportunities focused on building your technical skills, expanding your collaborative methods and growing your leadership talent
- Intern Fridays! Social events, challenges, lunch and learns, giving back to the community, and more
- Job offers extended on last day of internship for qualified interns, upon successful completion degree program
Publicis Sapient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-617-621-0200.