Under direct supervision, assists in providing systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
• Assists in formulating and defining systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
• Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary under direction of experienced Business System Analysts.
• Competent to consider most business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
Minimum required education and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent experience
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• One (1) years experience in systems analysis
• Knowledge of business-wide applications (e.g. third party software and internal operational applications etc.) or IQVIA client facing applications and products.
• Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
• Thorough knowledge of IQVIA data and current systems.