Quadratic is looking for an analyst to support the quantitative research practice within the Decision Sciences team. Our “Quant Team” is tasked with creating data where none exists, in order to answer our clients’ most pertinent questions about their market and their customers.
You will be expected to blend the rigor of mathematics with the art of solving our clients’ questions. You will work with a team to design research to meet client needs, aid in the successful implementation of projects, analyze data, and report on findings. Your focus will be to explore and sift through data, identify key insights and the “story” the data is telling, and effectively communicate that story to the client.
As a quantitative research analyst, you will work cross-functionally with account/solution managers, strategists, and client stakeholders to provide analytical support and strategic insights. We are looking for a creative problem solver, who will ask smart questions and always want to know “why,” and will listen and communicate to clients and colleagues effectively, and will consistently exhibit the grit necessary to provide timely, powerful insights and client delight.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
· Design questionnaires, utilize research methodologies, and/or implement analytical techniques that will accomplish project objectives
· Analyze survey and consumer data to answer client questions and identify meaningful insights
· Present and deliver research and analyses to provide clients with a digestible overview of results, actionable insights, and recommendations
· Aid in developing resources, procedures, and training materials as our team grows
These are the requirements for each application to be reviewed,
· Strategic thinking and creative problem solving
· Comprehension of complex business challenges and ability to effectively communicate proposed solutions in technical and non-technical language
· Interest in and familiarity with data analysis and visualization
· Ability to work well with team members and clients
What skills would you bring to the job (or learn on the job)?
· Ability to successfully communicate and implement critical and abstract solutions while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment that require high attention to detail and working both individually and with teammates
· Ability to present and visualize data and analyses effectively
· Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to grow and improve the quantitative research practice within the Decision Sciences team
· Knowledge in quantitative/market research and survey methods, consumer insights, business and data analytics, statistics, mathematics and logic, marketing/advertising, brand strategy
· Use of survey programming platforms (e.g., Sawtooth Lighthouse Studio, Qualtrics), data analysis and reporting software (e.g., Q Research Software, SPSS, Excel, Alteryx), presentation or visualization software (e.g., PowerPoint, Keynote, Tableau)