Who we are
Quadratic is an independent consulting firm that provides services at the intersection of data, analytics, technology, and marketing. We’re a team of tireless learners committed to the growth of our people, our clients, and our community.
We are relentless in our pursuit of driving value by being proactive partners. Our job is to uncover the questions behind the question and to minimize what keeps our clients up at night.
Quadratic’s Decision Sciences team is a group of data-driven, creative problem solvers who provide decision-makers with strategic guidance as they face business challenges that are not easily solved by data alone.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a business analyst to join the Performance Insights function of our Decision Sciences team. As an analyst, you will be expected to blend the rigor of mathematics with the art of solving our clients’ questions. Your focus will be to explore and sift through data, identify key insights and the “story” that are most relevant to the client’s first-order questions, and effectively communicate that story to the client.
What you’ll do
· Communicate with clients and stakeholders to identify their specific needs and request required datasets and resources
· Analyze data from multiple sources and extract insights geared toward helping clients with their business challenges
· Consult with clients and recommend appropriate key performance indicators and measurement strategies where applicable
· Lead report development and presentation of monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports
· Present and deliver insights to clients within the scheduled timeframe
· Identifying opportunities to automate and improve reporting processes
· Document resources and procedures
What is required
These are the requirements for each application to be reviewed,
· At least two years of work experience in reporting and data visualization
· Strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills
· Comprehension of complex business challenges and ability to effectively communicate proposed solutions in technical and non-technical language
· Familiarity with data analysis and visualization, while able to pay high attention to details
· Ability to work well with team members and clients
· A strong aptitude for and comfort with presenting to clients and internal teams
What skills would you bring to the job (or learn on the job)
· Directive – Identify clients’ often ambiguous business question and translate to tactical questions that can be addressed with data and analytic methods
· Resourcefulness – able to independently solve problems with limited supervision
· Agility – able to derive insights within schedules while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Communication – ability to present and visualize data and analyses effectively
· Technology – use of data analysis and reporting software (e.g., Excel, Alteryx, or other programming languages) and presentation or visualization software (e.g., PowerPoint, Keynote, Tableau)
· Marketing – experience with analyzing performance for marketing programs