Digital Analyst II, Analytics Development
Who we are
Quadratic is an independent consulting firm that provides services at the intersection of data, analytics, technology, and marketing. We’re a team of tireless learners committed to the growth of our people, our clients, and our community.
As creative problem-solvers, we help clients tackle tough problems, make smarter decisions, and generate incremental business value through data-driven insights. How do we do that? By leaning in and being proactive partners. Our job is to understand the questions behind the question and what keeps our clients up at night. Put simply, we’re obsessed with helping our clients get a little better every day. We call it being QUADRATICAL.
What we’re looking for
We are searching for an Analyst II to join the Analytics Development function of our Digital Analytics team. This person must have analytics development experience using modern methods for configuring and optimizing implementations using tag management systems such as Adobe Launch/DTM, Google Tag Manager, and Tealium.
Since our Digital Analytics team sits at the forefront of an ever-evolving digital landscape, we gravitate toward candidates who are equal parts left-brained and right-brained. If you’re ready to jump in and contribute on Day 1 across a wide range of clients, while having a direct hand in the direction of our practice and company, you belong with us.
What you’ll do
- Architect and develop key implementation requirement documents, emphasizing a big-picture approach to designing a measurement strategy to support clients’ business objectives
- Manage the implementation of web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Manage and maintain digital marketing pixels across multiple clients through various tag management systems
- Enhance data collection capabilities through collaboration with internal and external teams
- Working knowledge of industry best practices in terms of analytics implementations and development
- Advocate for data quality; perform quality control on new and existing implementations using manual QC processes or tools such as ObservePoint
- Work closely with client marketing teams to define business requirements and measurement objectives
- Work closely with client IT or development teams to audit tracking implementation, troubleshoot issues, and validate that the data being collected meets business requirements
- Evaluate and recommend new tools or platforms for clients to support evolving business needs
What you bring
- At least a bachelor’s degree with a focus in a quantitative field (e.g., mathematics, statistics, arts and sciences, or business administration), marketing field, or computer science field – or equivalent years of work experience
- Two to four years of experience in analytics development or implementation, architecture, and data quality
- At least two years of experience in one or more tag management systems – Adobe Launch/DTM, Google Tag Manager, or Tealium
- At least two years of experience directly involved in end-to-end web analytics implementations
- Strong communication skills and a high degree of comfort communicating with clients to help bridge the gap between technology and business stakeholders
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting through tools such as DevTools, Charles, Fiddler, ObservePoint, etc.
- Experience with designing, architecting, and validating data layers
- An entrepreneurial, growth-oriented mindset
- An eagerness to learn and willingness to admit and embrace what you don’t know
- Knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager, Shopify, etc.
- Familiarity with API development, utilization, and use cases
- Experience in developing A/B tests through platforms such as Adobe Target or Google Optimize
- Experience with mobile app analytics implementation, and understanding of mobile software development kit
- Adobe Certified Expert in one or more Adobe Solutions