We are a global Quant shop seeking a dedicated mid-level C++ intern, to possible full-time hire, to join our New York office. Quantbot Technologies LP is a registered investment advisor managing a multi-billion dollar global portfolio using quantitative techniques. We develop fully automated investment strategies that leverage statistical arbitrage themes to achieve superior risk-adjusted returns over a multi-year period.
You will be working with our experienced C++ team in making improvements to our core trading systems. The goal is to learn how selected parts of the trading system work and make improvements that will have immediate impact for end-users. This position is ideal for people interested in advancing their C++ skills on an interactive, multi-faceted financial trading platform, while working closely with the team that built and monitors the system.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree with a strong background in CS, Mathematics, EE or other computational discipline.
- Proficient in C++, conversant in Python or other scripting language.
- Strong understanding of data structures and performance trade-offs to be made when choosing algorithms.
- Deep interest in low-level performance optimization, networking, and Linux internals.
- Preference is for in-office or Greater NYC-local, but we would accept remote work for the right candidate
- Time Limit: 3 month internship