- Develop and deliver automation software required for building & improving the functionality, reliability, availability, and manageability of applications and cloud platforms.
- Champion and drive the adoption of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices and mindset.
- Design, architect, and build self-service, self-healing, synthetic monitoring and alerting platform and tools
- Automate the development and test automation processes through CI/CD pipeline (Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Docker containers).
- Build container hosting-platform using Kubernetes.
- Introduce new cloud technologies, tools & processes to keep innovating in commerce area to drive greater business value.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Certifications (Good to Have): Google Cloud Associate Engineer; AWS Associate Certification
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to work with a diverse, lively, and proactive group of nerds who are constantly raising the bar on turning data into tangible business value for clients.
- The experience of working in a category defining high growth startup in the transformational decision science and big-data space.
- The opportunity to create something new and put your fingerprints on the future of a rapidly growing business.