Exhibitor Services Manager
Questex, LLC is looking for a Exhibitor Services Manager to perform various administrative functions for our trade show and hosted buyer events. The Exhibitor Services Manager will be tasked with compiling necessary data, liaison with third parties, such as suppliers, exhibitors, sponsors and vendors and attend assigned events on an as needed basis. This position is responsible for aspects of exhibitor and sponsor fulfillment including the creation and management of the fulfillment sheets, coordination of exhibitor registration, and management of floor plan software such as A2Z and ExpoCad.
Major Job Responsibilities and Related Duties:
- Coordinates and manages all exhibitor needs to include service kits, floor plans, sponsorship fulfillment, and compliance with all safety and facility requirements. Familiarity with Salesforce, A2Z, and ExpoCad a PLUS.
- Develops and maintains communications with exhibitors and speakers to ensure their needs are being met and provide an open forum for them.
- Communicate to all relevant internal departments and subcontractors the specific needs of the customer, both in advance of and during the course of the event as required by the deadline date specified
- Updates websites with exhibitor and sponsor logos and any other show related info as requested
- Creation and distribution of reports, through Sales Force and Excel.
- Tracking and fulfillment of sponsorship, media/trade, ancillaries etc. for trade show.
- Assist Operations Manager with determining sponsorship fulfillment items such as banner locations, meeting room assignments, web banner ads, signage orders, housing needs, etc.
- Participate in planning meetings, reviewing the details of events which he or she has been working on, answering questions from staff members, and discussing relevant logistical matters.
- Check that customers’ fulfillment items have arrived to the event venue and are displayed or set up properly prior to the start of the event opening.
- Have a constant presence on the exhibit hall floor to greet the customer upon his or her arrival and ascertain any new requests.
- Coordinates with the registration manager all aspects of exhibitor registration, including advance and on-site registration, lead retrieval systems, temp staffing, lists, etc.
- Pack and ship any materials and supplies needed for the smooth execution of the event.
- Assist in the set up and overall management of the on site sales office and resign process.
- Travel to the event and be responsible for all on site logistics with the assistance of the operations department
Qualified Candidates Will Possess the Following:
- College graduate with 1-3 years of administrative experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with the Windows operating system and Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Office 365, OneDrive and Sharepoint
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines