Quovant is looking for stellar Business Development Representatives “BDR’s” to join our enterprise sales team in our Nashville office to help share our story.
With clients focusing more than ever on visibility into their outside legal spend, we are investing heavily into supporting the world’s largest and most innovative legal departments. We need skilled sales team members to help accelerate our growth strategy to join our fast-growing sales team in August.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
– Strategically identifying potential client contacts, generating leads, and uncovering high-value opportunities.
– Communicating Quovant’s offerings to potential clients in an impactful way and demonstrating why a meeting with Quovant would be beneficial to their business
– Scheduling revenue-generating meetings through outbound phone calls, and preparing and sending strategic e-mails to prospective clients
– Successfully diagnosing the client’s key business needs to ensure a high quality of interaction in the first sales meeting
– Supporting the enterprise sales team in all aspects of the sales cycle, including scheduling follow-up meetings and managing the pipelines of completed meetings to ensure all prospective clients are being contacted throughout the year
As a part of our sales team, you will receive spectacular training and earn an excellent income through your base salary and commissions. Most importantly, you will join and learn from a talented sales team that is laser focused on serving the future of the most innovative legal departments.
– You have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school
– You can maintain a high level of productivity in and out of the office in adherence to a hybrid remote/in-person role
– You are highly motivated, gritty, curious, and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
– You have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and an independent mindset
– You get energized by the idea of interacting with Fortune 500 companies
– You are confident in your ability to communicate effectively with senior client levels via email, phone, and in-person
– You are motivated by uncapped commissions based on overachievement
– You want to build a career in sales in an award-winning workplace environment
– A fun culture with a high-energy team and a flexible work environment
– Competitive salary and commission plan (50K Base Salary + 15K On Target Earnings)
– Percentage match of your 401k contributions
– Employer-sponsored health, dental, and vision benefits available
– Generous PTO and holiday benefits
– Regular company gatherings and social hours
– Quovant is an equal opportunity employer