Raftelis is an industry leader in financial, organizational, communication, and technology consulting for utilities and the public sector. We provide insights and expertise to help government agencies operate as high-performing, sustainable entities, and, ultimately, make their communities better places to live, work, and play.
Working with our Executive Search Practice team, the Recruiter (Manager) will be responsible for providing exceptional service and leading our clients through their executive search process. The ideal candidate is passionate about recruiting for local government, utilities, and/or non-profits and is committed to diversity and inclusion throughout the recruitment process.
- Leading searches
- Networking in local government and utility sector
- Bringing best practices in recruitment
- Writing recruitment brochures
- Conducting outreach to potential applicants
- Reviewing applicant materials
- Conducting interviews and reference checks
- Facilitating client interview processes
- Writing interview questions
- Providing prompt communication with clients and applicants
- Maintaining positive client interaction and support before, during, and after the recruitment process both virtually and on-site.
- Analyzing survey data
- Human Resources or talent acquisition experience
- Possess poise and presence to work directly with C-suite and appointed and elected boards
- Self-starter with intellectual curiosity
- High level of enthusiasm, responsiveness, and attention to detail
- Advocates for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Sense of urgency and ability to be flexible
- Ability to work within a small team that may be spread across a broad geography
- Ability to work independently on specific assignments once direction is provided
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience using MS Office applications of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and applicant tracking systems
- · Willingness to travel overnight for project and job functions, if necessary
- Experience leading recruitments, client-facing, working with governing boards/bodies
- Experience working in local government, utilities, or non-profits or experience recruiting in these organizations
- Based in Cincinnati, OH
Working for a values-based organization focused on growth with an exceptional reputation in its industry, employees receive competitive compensation, generous bonus structure, and excellent benefits that include:
· Company paid medical and dental benefits
· Health Savings Account with company contributions
· Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· Vision Insurance
· Company paid Life and Disability Insurance and Employee Assistance Program
· Discretionary paid time off program and education reimbursement program
· 401(k) with company contributions
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Raftelis is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and our sincere belief in the dignity of each employee, it is our policy to prohibit harassment based on race, national origin, color, age, sex, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual preference, medical condition, disability, religion, or veteran status.
To learn more about Raftelis and apply: First review of applications will take place on August 11, 2021. Please visit www.raftelis.com.