Our ideal candidate has an interest in the digital media landscape – social media, affiliate and influencer marketing. This role will assist the Associate Manager on the Brand Partnerships team by becoming experienced in affiliate marketing, while learning about influencer campaigns and media placements. Our team has a goal to onboard 250 new retailers in 2021 so our influencers
can grow their businesses by linking retailers and monetizing their content. This role is to
get those retailers on our platform by research, outreach, and administrative tasks.
They will work closely with multiple teams across ShopStyle Collective – gaining a 360 view
of all parts of influencer monetization. This candidate will have the opportunity to learn and
develop new skills while experiencing a deeper understanding of the affiliate and influencer
marketing industry through hands-on application.
1. Participating in brainstorms, team collaborations, and client calls
2. Sourcing and researching prospective client/brand contacts for partnership outreach
3. Managing retailer offers and approvals within the various affiliate networks
4. Tracking all opportunities within internal programs
5. Organizing and scheduling all sold marketing placement packages
6. Internal correspondence and communication between cross-functional teams
7. Running retailer and brand reporting for campaign analysis and target list creation
8. Supporting influencer marketing campaigns on an ad-hoc basis
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Strong passion for the influencer/social media ecosystem
· Highly organized, motivated go-getter who thrives in fast paced environments
· Willingness to take on a full range of tasks; ability to multitask
· Comfortable and skilled in both written and verbal communication
· You enjoy research and problem solving
· Proficiency in Google G-Suite, Microsoft Suite, and Keynote
· Interest in industry news
- Available to start immediately
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing, advertising, or communications or recent graduate
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Relevant prior internship experience (preferred)
Along with your resume, please share a cover letter including three favorite brand/blogger collaborations you have seen recently and explain why you think they were effective. Please also tell us why you’re the perfect fir for ShopStyle Collective! Presentations welcome.
RAKUTEN SHUGI PRINCIPLES
Our worldwide practices describe specific behaviors that make Rakuten unique and united across the world. We expect Rakuten employees to model these 5 Shugi Principles of Success.
· Always improve, always advance. Only be satisfied with complete success – Kaizen.
· Be passionately professional. Take an uncompromising approach to your work and be determined to be the best.
· Hypothesize – Practice – Validate – Shikumika. Use the Rakuten Cycle to success in unknown territory.
· Maximize Customer Satisfaction. The greatest satisfaction for workers in a service industry is to see their customers smile.
· Speed!! Speed!! Speed!! Always be conscious of time. Take charge, set clear goals, and engage your team.