Ramboll is seeking a highly motivated Consultant to join the Pacific Northwest Business Unit (Portland, Oregon; Vancouver, Washington; or Seattle, Washington offices). To succeed in this role, you must have:
• B.S. or M.S. in a relevant engineering discipline (chemical, civil, or environmental) or in a relevant science discipline (geology or chemistry).
• preferably 6 to 10 years of relevant environmental experience.
• Experience conducting environmental due diligence assessment, site investigation and characterization, and remedial program design and management preferred. Some regulatory compliance experience is beneficial.
• Experience in WA, OR and CA preferred
• Experience with ESRI ArcGIS and EarthSoft EQuIS software programs is beneficial
You will join our Pacific Northwest Business Unit
As our new Consultant, you will be part of a small, progressive team of scientists and engineers located in the Portland, Oregon (including Vancouver, Washington) or Seattle, Washington area.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Conduct environmental due diligence projects, including limited compliance reviews for industrial and commercial transactions. Preparation of custom reports tailored to client-specific needs or standard Phase I Environmental Site Assessments consistent with ASTM standards is required.
• Prepare concise reports that assess environmental impacts, potential environmental liabilities, and environmental compliance matters at target facilities.
• Conduct Phase II Environmental Site Assessments at various commercial and industrial properties (primarily in the Pacific Northwest, although some sites may be located in California), including the collection of soil, soil gas, air, and/or groundwater samples under the direction of a registered Professional Geologist or Engineer.
• Development of scopes of work for Phase II investigations based on review of Phase I results.
• Providing technical analysis of complicated site contamination and regulatory compliance issues and preparing technical reports that effectively communicate findings.
• Critically reviewing and interpreting environmental regulations.
• Evaluate remedial program alternatives and develop remedial action plans and cost estimates considering client needs, technical feasibility, and regulatory environment
• Support multiple projects and meet high quality standards on project deliverables.
• Following corporate health and safety standards.
For more information, please visit the job posting below: