We are searching for a highly motivated professional to join our team as a Staff Accountant. This position will assist in supporting all aspects of accounting for Rapid Response and performing the Company’s accounting and bookkeeping functions under the direction of the Controller.
- Analysis and reconciliations for general ledger account
- Post recurring and non-recurring journal entries
- Analyze activity in Balance Sheet accounts
- Analyze Profit and Loss results compared to past trends and expected results
- Independently identify monthly adjustment entries as needed from the review and report findings to Controller
- Prepare internal reports including budgets, cash forecasts, and sales summaries
- Prepare Financial Statements on a monthly and annual basis
- Develop and maintain documentation regarding analysis of master inventory log
- Prepare job cost analysis for completed projects and work in process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Knowledge of general accepted accounting and auditing practices and principles
- Outstanding organization and planning abilities
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- 2+ years experience in accounting and auditing practices
- Strong organizational and analytic abilities
- Proficient understanding of laws, codes and regulations
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: 833.205.8900 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact by sending an e-mail email@example.com. We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify/what-is-e-verify