As Rapunzl intends to launch in the Fall of 2020 at 45 universities across the country in a National Investment Competition available to all college students we are seeking two individuals to oversee this college engagement and expansion initiative.
This will provide hands-on FinTech startup experience in a small, team-based environment as you work across Product, Marketing, and Partnerships.
During this process, we will develop relationships with professors, student organizations, college investing clubs (and other related groups) at partner Universities. You will also learn how to design, test and implement several AB Email Marketing Campaigns to increase initial adoption at target universities.
Ultimately, we will also work to connect with college administrators, professors, and teaching assistants at target Universities to establish relationships and determine ways to increase student involvement on campus.
- Lead the ideation and execution of growth strategies.
- Connect and foster relationships with various campus stakeholders at targeted Universities.
- Develop coalition of campus ambassadors on targeted campuses to boost participation in national Rapunzl competition.
- Experience thinking strategically, structurally solving product problems, and driving execution.
- Experience working in teams and communicating effectively.
- Designing and managing projects.
- Willingness to start early and devote time towards projects before the end of the school year.