JUNIOR DATA ANALYST
The Junior Data Analyst provides critical support to REAL Strategies project teams across all areas of the company. You will help to interpret campaign metrics and analyzes many different types of data to create clear and actionable strategies for our clients.
· Create internal and client-facing reports, visualizations, and analysis
· Support and perform quality analysis checks on REAL Strategies’ products and services
· Troubleshoot and triage client requests
· Help manage, organize, and prioritize product development
· Develop standard processes for generating summary information on client projects
· Support REAL Strategies teams involved in campaign planning, issue advocacy, digital marketing, and strategic analysis to interpret and understand data
You must have an understanding of data infrastructure standards and software tools. You should enjoy working effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment. The position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt to new conditions, technologies, assignments, and deadlines. An optimal candidate probably has experience with R or a similar statistical programming language.
You may also have some of the following:
· Experience with interactive dashboards (though R Shiny, Python Dash, Tableau, etc…)
· Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
· Comfortable seeing the bigger picture behind visualizations, dashboards, and products
· Attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and bugs across the data pipeline
· Understand and be able to explain and use predictive modeling
· Eagerness to learn and apply new technologies
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Position will be a permanent remote work position and candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to thrive in such an environment.
- You will join a diverse team of problem solvers with a variety of expertise. We believe collaboration and teamwork are keys to our success.Washington, D.C. based applicants preferred, although not required.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Jobs@REALstrategies.com
REAL Strategies is a data-driven communications, technology and campaign consulting firm for organizations seeking effective solutions to modern consumer, advocacy, and data-related challenges.
We’re committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientation or gender identities, marital status, religions, and disabilities. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.