Our mission is to simplify real estate investment by connecting investors to high quality commercial real estate transactions. Real estate is the most popular asset class in the world, and probably the most fraught with peril for the individual investor. Individuals have extremely limited information and access beyond their own neighborhood. The ability to do due diligence is minimal, and it is complex to negotiate, purchase, manage, and liquidate.
RealtyMogul was created to make this asset class available. We allow our investors to buy portions of properties instead of entire ones or get exposure to multiple properties via third party funds or our proprietary REITs. We source the partners or investments ourselves, diligence them ourselves and walk every property that we offer up for investment.
We have been at it for 7 years and have backed more than 70 operating partners across the country in addition to building our own direct acquisitions team. We have learned what a great property that is well managed looks like. We leverage our experience to find the best deals, actively asset manage, and maximize our investors’ returns.
Today we are one of the largest, most recognizable brands in online real estate crowdfunding, with over $600 Million in capital invested into over $2.8 billion of real estate nationwide. We were recently named the #1 Commercial Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform by Motley Fool. We remain focused on building the best online experience to enable investment into highly vetted commercial real estate assets and to educate our growing user base about the many aspects of real estate investing, all through an online, scalable platform.
About Your Role:
RealtyMogul is seeking an exceptional and experienced CI/CD engineer to join our development team. Your role will oversee the CI/CD of cloud based services. Your impact will be immediate in successfully scaling RealtyMogul as the leading online real estate investment platform.
We are located in Los Angeles, CA but this role can be remote if you live outside LA.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
What You’ll Do:
- Create a CI/CD system for a Greenfield service-oriented architecture
- Create and manage build pipelines
- Be a core member of our growing dev team and help identify continuous improvements to our process
- Build system automations
- Manage service deployment
- Log management
- Oversee application health monitoring
- Manage security vendors
- Ensure critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
Who You Are:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in DevOps, with at least 2 years of experience with AWS
- You have serverless, microservice or SOA experience
- You have experience in networking and service discovery
- You have experience building CI/CD systems
- You have a deep interest in online investing
- You can communicate well in a small team to clarify assumptions and know when to ask for help to get unblocked
- You are constantly seeking to learn the latest AWS resources
- You have expertise in IAM
- You are a problem-solver eager to identify improvements
- Data engineering experience is a plus