Our mission is to simplify real estate investment by connecting investors to high quality commercial real estate transactions. Real estate is the most popular asset class in the world, and probably the most fraught with peril for the individual investor. Individuals have extremely limited information and access beyond their own neighborhood. The ability to do due diligence is minimal, and it is complex to negotiate, purchase, manage, and liquidate.
RealtyMogul was created to make this asset class available. We allow our investors to buy portions of properties instead of entire ones or get exposure to multiple properties via third party funds or our proprietary REITs. We source the partners or investments ourselves, diligence them ourselves and walk every property that we offer up for investment.
We have been at it for 7 years and have backed more than 70 operating partners across the country in addition to building our own direct acquisitions team. We have learned what a great property that is well managed looks like. We leverage our experience to find the best deals, actively asset manage, and maximize our investors’ returns.
Today we are one of the largest, most recognizable brands in online real estate crowdfunding, with over $600 Million in capital invested into over $2.8 billion of real estate nationwide. We were recently named the #1 Commercial Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform by Motley Fool. We remain focused on building the best online experience to enable investment into highly vetted commercial real estate assets and to educate our growing user base about the many aspects of real estate investing, all through an online, scalable platform.
About Your Role:
The Manual QA Tester is responsible for manual end-to-end testing of new features and functionality prior to release to production and works closely with our product and development teams to resolve bugs.
While we are located in Los Angeles, CA this role can be remote. Must be authorized to work in the US.
What You’ll Do:
· Analyze user stories and other requirements and participate in product backlog grooming sessions to ask questions and gain thorough understanding
· Develop functional and integration test cases for user stories that ensure the functionality developed meets the requirements and acceptance criteria defined by stakeholders
· Record test cases and test results into Jira
· Conduct browser and mobile browser testing
· Open defects, track and confirm their resolution before closing
· Participate in all Agile-related team meetings, including planning events, daily Scrum/Kanban check-ins, product demonstrations, and retrospectives
· Effectively communicate issues with the user interface or usability of the site to stakeholders
· Develop documentation for manual tester procedures and best practices
Who You Are:
· At least 3 years of experience as a manual tester of software applications, including front-end and back-end application testing
· Demonstrated understanding of the end-to-end QA process, especially within an Agile framework, from user story/requirements analysis, through test case development and execution
· Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform testing
· Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines
· Capable of working collaboratively in an agile, cross-functional team environment and effectively communicate ideas and opinions to the team
· Working knowledge of testing methodologies, industry tools and best practices, with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Experience with Jira, Confluence and TestRail
· Experience with Drupal or other Content Management Systems is a plus