Our mission is to simplify real estate investment by connecting investors to high quality commercial real estate transactions. Real estate is the most popular asset class in the world, and probably the most fraught with peril for the individual investor. Individuals have extremely limited information and access beyond their own neighborhood. The ability to do due diligence is minimal, and it is complex to negotiate, purchase, manage, and liquidate.
RealtyMogul was created to make this asset class available. We allow our investors to buy portions of properties instead of entire ones or get exposure to multiple properties via third party funds or our proprietary REITs. We source the partners or investments ourselves, diligence them ourselves and walk every property that we offer up for investment.
We have been at it since 2012 and have backed more than 90 operating partners across the country in addition to building our own direct acquisitions team. We have learned what a great property that is well managed looks like. We leverage our experience to find the best deals, actively asset manage, and maximize our investors’ returns.
Today we are one of the largest, most recognizable brands in online real estate crowdfunding, with over $700 million in capital invested into over $3.5 billion of real estate nationwide. We were named the #1 Commercial Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform by Motley Fool. We remain focused on building the best online experience to enable investment into highly vetted commercial real estate assets and to educate our growing user base about the many aspects of real estate investing, all through an online, scalable platform.
About Your Role:
As the first member of the RealtyMogul Investor Relations Operations team, your role will have three primary responsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison between the Investor Relations (IR) and Commercial Real Estate (CRE) teams, and the Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and Development teams, to communicate the IR and CRE teams’ needs and translate them into actionable requirements.
- Create analytics and reporting for the IR team and the C suite that will serve as a single source of truth for Investor Relations and marketing funnel related activities.
- Be a repository and promulgator of Investor Relations process knowledge.
This is a full remote position.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
What You’ll Do:
- As a liaison:
- Attend Investor Relations standups and other meetings to understand the current process and how it can be improved.
- Build strong working relationships between yourself and members of the Investor Relations team to better understand their needs, challenges, and goals of the RealtyMogul business model and strategy.
- Build strong working relationships between yourself and the Salesforce, Development and Marketing Cloud teams to better understand the limitations and capabilities of the technologies used by those teams.
- Use Jira and Confluence to create requirement documents and work tickets to communicate Investor Relations needs to technical personnel.
- As an analyst and reporting specialist:
- Create Salesforce reports and dashboards for use by the IR team and management.
- Create Tableau reports and dashboards for use by IR management and the C-suite.
- Build models in Excel to meet needs of IR team and management.
- Recommend strategies and tactics for better reporting and analytics for all stakeholders.
- As a repository and promulgator of process knowledge:
- Document current IR and CRE processes.
- Create work aids and other collateral to help the team understand processes and the implementation of those processes in Salesforce and other tools.
- Conduct training during team standups and in training sessions.
- Be an informal resource to team members, acting as the “first call” for any process or process implementation questions.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience in operations for call center teams
- Significant experience using Salesforce, both as a rep and in an operational role
- Strong Excel skills
- Tableau or Amplitude skills preferred
- Experience with telephony systems preferred
- Eager to take the initiative and ownership of a new role and shape it to maximize your effectiveness
- Curiosity to analyze data and help solve business problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to understand and communicate the details of processes