recoup Beverage, Inc. – www.recoupbeverage.com
***Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.***
What We’re Up To:
recoup, is an exciting new functional beverage company! We currently have 3 beverages on the market and we are expanding our portfolio and relaunching our brand aesthetic.
Our mission is simple: to bring inspiration to anyone who is undergoing any sort of physical recovery regardless of size or severity. Because, at the end of the day, our bodies could always use some type of recovery. This is a rare opportunity to work on a brand launch with a small team.
Opportunities available for Spring, Summer or Fall internships!
We are in the process of expanding our customer discovery, refining brand positioning, increasing brand awareness, and developing new markets. We’re looking for students to spend a semester or summer with us as part-time or full-time interns! We are looking for hardworking, ambitious students who are interested in learning more about life at a fast, growing New York start-up company. We are a growing company and well connected in the NY consumer products space, so future employment and networking contacts are potential options for high performing interns.
We will work with each intern to craft a learning plan that benefits the intern and the company, utilizing your current skills and expanding your knowledge and abilities. We are an early stage company so this is a great opportunity to work on a variety of high impact projects and see tangible results in market.
- work closely with the founding team
- assist with brand relaunch and product innovation, including running surveys, product tastings, and customer feedback
- build customer base in fast casual, fitness studios and grocery channels
- drive growth of online direct-to-consumer business
- provide support at special events & onsite promotions
- work on project specific B2B & B2C customer initiatives
- Additional projects possible depending on student’s skills/passions
- Current Undergraduate or MBA student
- Must be located in the tri-state area or (if remote) have experience driving online sales of a product
- Positive attitude and ability to be proactive
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skill
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Interest in working in a socially responsible, consumer- focused start-up environment