The Credit Cards Intern will be responsible for writing credit cards content for ThePointsGuy.com.
In this role, you’ll create compelling website content for our globally recognized brand. You’ll be involved in strategy from start to finish, collaborating across teams to optimize your work for massive audiences. In addition to proving exceptional writing skills, you’ll be challenged to produce a large volume of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT’S THE ROLE:
- Report and publish daily credit cards news stories covering guides, comparisons, news and reviews, keeping our readers updated on the latest.
- Be engaged in social media, staying current with trends.
- Come up with ideas and help create stories, short videos and social posts.
- Understand SEO value and employ best practices for SEO.
- Work closely with both editorial and other teams (SEO, compliance and business analysts, etc) to understand and execute content strategy
- Current senior in college (Graduating May 2021 or December 2021)
- Must have excellent writing and grammar skills
- At least 1 year writing/editing experience or a degree in journalism/communications
- Some knowledge of or an interest in credit cards, points and miles, and travel preferred
- Skilled in social media
- Someone who is culturally aware and curious
Sound like you? Apply now!
ABOUT THE POINTS GUY:
The Points Guy (TPG) is a trusted travel and lifestyle media platform that focuses on maximizing travel experiences while minimizing spending. Through an informative, clear point of view, TPG has become the leading online resource for all things points, miles and resourceful travel experiences. The site’s editorial content consists of first-hand flight, hotel and airplane reviews, curated travel guides, immersive video components, as well as global event activations. Since its launch in 2010, Founder and CEO Brian Kelly has expanded the team to include a distinguished editorial staff and extensive network of freelancer contacts from around the globe. Today, TPG reaches 10 million unique monthly visitors and more than 2.3 million followers across social media platforms.