The Red Digital team is seeking recent graduates to grow our brand as Digital Marketing and Business Associates. These individuals will support our teams by specializing in one of the following channels: Paid Media, Website Analytics, Operations, or SEO.
Want to see a Red Ventures analyst in action? Click here. https://redventures-2.wistia.com/medias/065ame4kav
What You’ll Do:
- This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a multi-million-dollar digital media account.
- Manage the daily execution of paid media, SEO, site analytics, or business operations.
- Perform data driven analysis and optimization to drive business results
- Build digital campaigns from the ground up and see them through to execution with effective use of tools, technology, and resources
- Conduct A/B tests that match hypotheses and stakeholder goals to improve performance
- Influence business, marketing, and partner decisions with your communication of performance variations or initiative progress whenever relevant
- Make business decisions with an understanding of the full funnel scope of your role
What We’re Looking For:
- Recent college graduate in Winter 2020 or Spring 2021
- A demonstrated track record of success academically, prior internships or work history, with experience proactively taking ownership of important projects
- Exposure to digital marketing or business analytics environment
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to work with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT – also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A steady desire and commitment to get better every day
Who We Are:
Founded in 2020, Red Digital is the AI-powered marketing services division of Red Ventures. We’re deeply integrated with some of the world’s biggest brands, enabling them to meet customers’ needs at every touchpoint, across digital channels, and with the right engagement mechanisms. The Red Digital team gets the best of both worlds – a true start-up environment with the backing of a large organization. If you’re looking for an accelerated growth environment, where as bias to action and entrepreneurial spirit are key – this is the place for you. For more information about the Red Digital division please visit www.reddigital.com and to learn more about Red Ventures, please visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.