About the Program. refine+focus is a strategic marketing and innovation consultancy with clients spanning Fortune 500 healthcare, industry leading automotive and venture-backed startups. For the last 15 years, our best of class competitive internship program has produced exceptional young professionals who we have hired as employees and who now work at companies like Amazon, Deloitte, Domino’s, Google, Facebook, L’Oréal and WeWork.
We offer exceptional interns unique opportunities to learn from real, complex problems, while providing a supportive learning environment for growth.
What You’ll Work On
- Solving complex business problems. You’ll find and apply the appropriate business frameworks to help us analyze a problem and develop a business case.
- Conducting meaningful research. You’ll analyze and size a market, evaluating key economics and cultural trends impacting a business and make powerful recommendations.
- Support gathering data-driven insights into customer behaviors and needs using surveys, interviews and best practices. Apply methods in data collection, design thinking and customer journey mapping.
- MUST have experience with market sizing
- You are excited about solving business problems. You follow and care about business trends.
- You’re well read and educated basic business strategy frameworks (from Blue Ocean to 5 Forces) and you’re looking to learn new approaches every day.
- You are fluent in Power Point and Excel (and you enjoy them both)
- You most likely have an ambition to work in business consulting and strategy.
- You are most likely a successful graduate student, or an exceptional undergraduate business.