With 15+ years of creating an immersive and transformative internship experience for over 100 bright students, we pride ourselves in shaping the future leaders of tomorrow. You will experience a variety of clients – from mid-size public companies and Fortune 500 brands to venture backed startups and world-class startups – each one holding a unique opportunity to expand your knowledge of marketing, innovation and strategy. We aren’t just a typical consulting firm, we approach every project with care and the desire to create impactful, positive, and invigorating change.
How will you contribute?
- Develop rich copy for refine+focus social media content across a variety of platforms accompanied by well designed Canva graphics and visuals
- Manage client social media with a deep commitment to advancing strategy through social media marketing tactics
- Ideate and brainstorm unique ways to further brand awareness, loyalty and image through strategic planning and marketing execution
- Create engaging email newsletters and blog posts for refine+focus that enrich client understanding of our culture, upcoming trends, event summaries and other exciting topics
- Provide exceptional revision and proofreading expertise through a deep understanding of writing best practices
- Dedicate at least 10 hours of availability throughout your week knowing we will respect your needs and time provided
What do you excel at?
- Contributing to a fast paced and high growth environment with enthusiasm
- Adapting voice and tone to engage a variety of audiences
- Understanding the elements of design that suits various contexts and client needs
- Unleashing your creativity and originality through the written word
- Communicating and collaborating as a team player both internally with coworkers and externally with clients
- Balancing roles and responsibilities in an ever changing and constantly evolving work environment
- Bringing your authentic and energetic self to your deliverables as well as to your community
What does it mean to co-learn?
- Each member of our team will also take part in “co-learning,” a weekly conversation about business strategy, innovation and trends. We learn together and invite leaders to learn with us. We create content, and we strengthen our understanding of fundamental business and life learning skills.
- Co-learning is also our Slack channel where our team shares their insights during the week. This process brings us closer together, while keeping everyone on the cutting edge of the industry.
- We also provide career development skill building and opportunities to find jobs and to gain greater life and career clarity. Through creative assignments on topics you find interesting and access to widely used strategy framework courses, you will develop a love for continuous learning and growth in all facets of life.
Are you one of us?
- Do you value diversity? We’re a diverse community. Our interns come from small & big towns in America, India and China; Latin America, Russia, or right next door to us in Boston; we treasure diverse points of view.
- Do you bring your knowledge, passions and values to your work? We like our intern consultants to have outstanding analytical and writing skills. We also value passions and creative interests: whether you are a dancer, a writer, a chess player, a foodie, a sports fan, share what makes you happy with our community.
- Are you very curious? We want interns to share what they want to learn and to use co-learning as an opportunity to pursue professional passions.
- Are you a team player and a self starter? We are a respectful community. We support one another, and we build career-long relationships.
If you answered yes to the questions above, let’s talk!
Think you’re ready for a great experience?
- Check us out on LinkedIn to see what we’re sharing: https://www.linkedin.com/company/refine-focus/
- Listen to one of our recent conversation featuring our interns: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6779890488490119168
- Apply: Send resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, answer the question: if you had an independent study where you could pursue any topic, what topic would it be–and why?
- We are very selective and seek people who are best fit for our culture.
Please don’t send us a generic, “copy and paste” cover letter.
Let’s change the world together.