We are seeking an innovative, collaborative, and motivated research associate to join our growing team. At RelayTx, we apply cutting edge technology towards the discovery, characterization, and optimization of small molecule therapeutics in oncology and other diseases. The successful candidate will work as a member of the research team to design and execute on-target dependency hypotheses and validate small molecule leads.
- Assess target mechanism and small molecule modulation of targets, enabling hit identification and validation.
- Work in our state-of-the-art laboratory and utilize your skills in molecular cloning, si/shRNA, qPCR, western blotting, protein expression, immunostaining, and pharmacological modulation of targets.
- Establish preclinical models and develop assays to leverage these models in the drug discovery process.
- Careful collection and analysis data and communicating of your results to biologists and multidisciplinary colleagues.
- BS/MS in cancer biology, cell/molecular biology, or genetics with 2+ years of experience in an academic or biopharma setting.
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art techniques and are not afraid to learn new technologies when required.
- You can thrive in a dynamic environment, are detail oriented, and are a problem-solver; a strong work ethic and high-level motivation are required.
- You can work collaboratively within an energetic, matrixed research organization.
- You are eager to deepen the understanding of the small molecule drug discovery process.