Meet Relevnt, the group messaging app powered by live, interactive podcasting communities called “Vibes.” We’re now expanding our growth initiatives by launching our own unique Collection of vibes called “Planet Her”, centered around female empowerment. We’re looking for media-savvy majors in marketing, broadcasting, and journalism to serve as content contributors as we grow Planet Her.
What’s in it for you?
- Make new career and social connections
- Get real-world experience to sharpen your skills
- Learn how to schedule and produce your own segments
- Build up your resume for your post-graduate career
- Explore long-term career opportunities to grow with us!
- Get college credit for your time at Relevnt (Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit).
With a time commitment of 4-6 hours per week, the internship role here is simply two-fold: help grow our network and drive community conversations through:
- Live podcasting
- Writing stories
- Interacting with other Vibes enthusiasts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Background in journalism, communications and/or marketing is preferred
- Cumulative GPA of 2.7 or greater is preferred
We are looking to start this program in November 2021, however we are flexible with start dates. If you are interested in learning more, please apply here.
Note: this is an unpaid internship and is remote.