Digital Marketing Intern
We are hiring a digital marketing intern to assist our manager. You will gain experience growing our own marketing internally while also assisting with the strategy of our client’s marketing. You will work alongside a team of over a dozen marketers working in a variety of capacities to support our marketing strategies and deliver marketing services for our clients. You will have clear marketing goals and report to our marketing manager who sets goals with you.
· Responding to live chat pre-sales questions on our website using our mobile app or a web browser. (iOS or Android)
· Handling social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
· Creating and managing email campaigns for our subscribers and prospects.
· Managing outreach campaigns for content collaborations and other marketing opportunities.
· Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
· Assist with daily administrative duties.
· Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
· Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
· Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
· Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
· Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
· Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
Perks and Pay
· 1200 $ for month for 20h weekly
· Gain experience at high growth startup
· Work remotely from anywhere
Reply US is part of Reply Group, a leading consulting company, specializing in innovative solutions based on new cutting-edge technologies. With more than 8000 employees globally, Reply is a center of excellence in a variety of technologies and practices. Reply provides to leading industrial groups, both in Europe and North America, with effective support in terms of the definition and development of business models enabled by the new technology and communication-based paradigms, such as Social Networking, Cloud Computing and the Internet of Things, to optimize and integrate processes, applications and devices.
About Concept Reply
Concept Reply is part of Reply Group. Our IoT team is developing the next generation of V2X (Vehicle to Everything) solutions from the ground up. We work on the most innovative technology connecting everyday vehicles and supercars to the infrastructure paving the way to Lev 5 autonomous drive. We have a chance to work on something that will impact society in many ways. The challenge will extend to commercial vehicles and trucks that are an incredible concentrate of technical solutions for logistic and maintenance. The new frontiers of Precision Agriculture is another critical development area increasing the farm’s economic and environmental sustainability. These fascinating machines will be manufactured in the factories of the 4th industrial revolution where new sensors generate valuable data to increase equipment’s effectiveness, Edge Computing brings the machine learning algorithms close to the shopfloor and Artificial Intelligence enables predictive maintenance.